Hannah's Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trip to Iowa

Okay, I must be one of the worst bloggers in the history of bloggers. ;) Anywhoo (as my mom would say) I think I should tell about my trip to Iowa. We just got back from Iowa-our plane arrived late last night. I have to say that I had a bllaasstt. I got to see my awesome cousins, Tori and Britni. I met some new cousins too that are being fostered, Star and Shianne. A long time ago, the family dressed up as nerds to meet Uncle Kent at the airport. They brought a sign that said, "Nerd Convention. President Kent Copley" and totally embarrassed him. So Tori, Shianne, and I decided to dress up like a bunch of nerds and write a sign that said the same thing. Here is a picture.


Yup, pretty nerdy alright! We had a fun time dressing up for the grown ups...they got a pretty big "hoot" out of it. We also put on a Cinderella play for the little girls that became a pretty good hit, that we ended up putting it on for the grown ups.



So all in all, we had a pretty good time in Iowa. I have posted more pictures on facebook on our vacation so if you want to see more-go ahead and look!



Yours until the sun shines,

Hannah

No comments: